PROFILES FOR REFRIGERATION UNITS
Thermoplast has over 30 years of experience in the production of technical profiles, including profiles dedicated to a demanding refrigeration sector.
Our company's well-equipped laboratory and an experienced team of specialists constantly work on new material mixtures that meet the most stringent standards (including food contact).
Thermoplast produces hard and soft PVC profiles for refrigeration industry. Plastics used for extrusion are specially formulated to give the products technical and mechanical properties required by the industry.
Each client, including those just starting cooperation with Thermoplast, can rely on professional assistance in designing the profile to obtain its maximum usability, while maintaining sufficiently low costs (e.g. by perfectly matching the profile to other components used by customer).
- At client's request, the visible surfaces of the profiles can be protected with a high-quality protective film that leaves no traces of glue.
- Our profiles withstand use in a wide temperature range very well - this factor is taken into account at the very beginning of the project
- Refrigeration PVC profiles do not require additional varnishing, Thermoplast offers them in any color chosen by the client.
- Frames and modules for cold room doors
- Frames, angles and sanitary profiles for peripheral walls of cold rooms
- Profiles for refrigerated display cabinets and refrigerators
- Transparent profiles for illuminating refrigerated display cabinets
- Decorative profiles for shelves and other exposed parts
- Bumpers for cash registers and chilled counters
- Thermal breaks
Our in-house tool-making department ensures quick implementation of tailor-made projects.
Need a unique profile for refrigeration devices?
Call us! We will find best solution!