We specialize in extrusion and co-extrusion
of technical plastic profiles.
We specialize in extrusion and co-extrusion of technical plastic profiles.
Need a quotation?
Contact us !
+48 669 121 393
Why work with us?
- Thermoplast has over 30 years of experience in extrusion, co-extrusion and post-extrusion of technical profiles. We are constantly looking for new solutions, introduce new materials and technologies in the field of plastic extrusion.
- We guarantee comprehensive service related to non-standard technical profiles, starting from design, through construction of tooling, extrusion process, to the delivery of the final product.
- Our engineers advise and support customers at the design stage, so as to produce an optimum solution in terms of functionality. Designers and technologists of the R&D Department use CAD programs, and programs simulating material flow through extrusion heads and calibrators.
- Thermoplast has its own tool shop equipped with a modern machinery park (EDM, lathes, milling machines, drills, grinders, saws, etc.), thanks to which the construction of an extrusion tool takes short time. Developed ERP tool module allows to monitor the process.
- Thermoplast has a modern mixing plant, allowing for preparation of compounds optimized by our specialists in terms of composition and technical parameters.
- On 15 production lines we can extrude 50 million running meters of profiles, and process 12 million kg of plastics per year. We extrude profiles with a weight of 15 g/m to 3500 g/m.
- When producing profiles, we use various methods of decorating their surface (printing, film application, veneering, pre-cutting), as well as liquid bending and additional processing technology (drilling, cutting, die cutting). The accuracy of cutting is ensured by automatic saws, die-cutters and use of the hot knife technique.
- We pride ourselves on a favorable price-performance ratio. We make every effort to ensure that not only the quality of products and services, but also the price is more attractive than at other companies.
- Majority of projects implemented by Thermoplast are covered by confidentiality clauses, while dedicated solutions remain the property of our customer.